Monday, April 27, 2009

Dumb blonde jokes

Two blondes were in a parking lot trying to unlock the door of their car with a coat hanger.
First Blonde:
- I can't seem to get this door unlocked!
Second Blonde:
- Well you better hurry up. It's starting to rain and the top is down!

Three blondes were walking through a field when they came across a set of tracks.
The first blonde looked down at the tracks and said:
- I think they could be bird tracks.
The second blonde went to look and said:
- No, I think these are deer tracks.
They stepped aside and the third blonde went over to the tracks. She looked down, then got run over by the train!

A blonde asked someone what time it was, and they told her it was 4:45. The blonde, with a puzzled look on her face replied:
- You know, it's the weirdest thing, I have been asking that question all day, and each time I get a different answer.

A blonde and a redhead went to the bar after work for a drink, and sat on stools watching the 6 O'clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge, and the blonde bet the redhead $50 that he wouldn't jump.
Sure enough, he jumped, so the blonde gave the redhead $50. The redhead said:
- I can't take this, you're my friend.
But the blonde insisted saying:
- No. A bet's a bet.
Then the redhead said:
- Listen, I have to tell you that I saw this on the 5 O'clock news, so I can't take your money.
The blonde replied:
- Well, so did I, but I didn't think he would jump again!